- DJs can login to the SonicPanel with the DJ username and DJ Password from the port 2080. http://ServerIP:2080 or http://domain:2080
- Notice: SSL login is not supported for DJ Panel, however they can use the hostname or the domain of the server.
Following Features are available for DJs on the DJ Panel if they have permissions with their account:
- They can see/change their DJ connection password.
- They can see/change their profile pictures, profile pictures are showing up on players when a DJ is streaming.
- They can see if the radio or AutoDJ is online/offline.
- They can see the HTML5 player on the main page with the album art and they can listen to the radio.
- They can see the song history.
- If the DJ has permissions, they can control number of on air feaures like jingles, voice pro, start/stop radio or autodj. These features are permission based and the radio owner controls the permissions on the DJ creation page or updating the DJ account. Every DJ can be given custom permissions.
Be careful on the permissions, you dont want someone start/stop your radio in the middle of a show or scam your radio.